Support from our Sponsors is the foundation of our organization. Their belief in our mission and commitment to VBI’s eﬀort allows for the development of exemplary programs and the production of meaningful events, all designed to aid veterans in business and reinforce the spirit behind Public Law 106-50, the Veterans Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Act of 1999. We also continuously track federal and local legislation, such as US Senate Bill 2143 proposed in March 2014, which seeks to expand or abridge the rights of Veterans Entrepreneurship opportunities. We do this to ensure that the sponsors are always prepared to advance their opportunities, or defend their rights in support of veterans.
Our sponsors receive continuous opportunities for the association of their brand with VBI in our materials and publications including speaking opportunities during conferences and all other events, and special public relations and communications collateral recognition. The millions of impressions through our comprehensive communication and media campaign will further spotlight the sponsor’s commitment to veterans in business.
Annual Sponsor Levels:
These are our standard corporate sponsorship levels. There is no minimum or maximum amount that an individual or organization can contribute.
$500 Monthly ($6,000) Annual
- Online Logo Placement – On communications and social media promotions; electronic, print, VBI website sponsorship page and placement where feasible on selected communication channels.
- Access to the internal search engine, automatic metrics reports, briefings, newsletters and data updates.
$1,000 Monthly ($12,000)
- Online Logo Placement – On all communications and social media promotions; electronic, and print, including the premier placement on the VBI website’s homepage, the VBI Sponsor’s Tab, the registration or sign-up page for events, all online white papers, reports and eNews, the VBI Facebook page and/or emails and other communication to the veteran, constituency community.
- An article about the sponsor’s organization.
- Sponsors have the option to approve logo placement, for example: Where on a page is it placed? A link back to the sponsor’s homepage, etc.
- First rights on speaking opportunities at VBI events. Access to the internal search engine, automatic metrics reports, newsletters, briefings and data updates.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please fill out the form below.